Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 23, 2017

PASSENGERS CHEER AS WOMAN IS KICKED OFF PLANE FOR DEMANDING THE REMOVAL OF A TRUMP SUPPORTER

MARYLAND - Video has gone viral showing an elderly being removed from an airplane in Baltimore, MD after berating a Trump supporter sitting next to her. Scott Koteskey is the the victim in the incident and posted the following explanation of what happened along with two videos: 
Just had the craziest experience ever on an airplane:
I'm boarding my flight from Baltimore to Seattle and approach my seat. I had an upgraded seat that I paid a little extra for because of the long 6 hour flight. As I approach my row I smile and motion to the husband and wife sitting in the aisle and middle seat that Imy seat was next to the window. I put my backpack in the overhead and the wife with a very stern voice says to me:
"Did you come here to cheer or to protest?"
"I came here to celebrate democracy ma'am"
... I knew this was going to be a long flight at this point. She then proceeded with: (somewhat paraphrased as my memory allows)
Continue/Videos

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a new day, everybody.
Thank God!

Anonymous said...

White crimes matter, where is all the racist and stereotype comments now. Ain no fun when white folks are showing their buns

Anonymous said...

Still trying to make us feel guilty for loving our country and wanting to make it great. What's wrong with these people and why do they think they have the God given right to do stuff like that. Facebook is riddled with them...maybe that's where they garner their idiotic courage.

Anonymous said...

6:32 AM idiot. having an opinion is a crime now? Go back to popping out welfare babies and selling heroin on the corner.

Anonymous said...

And they state that they are the party of love
Sure

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the dems think their opinions are the only ones that matter. Wrong! The Trump has sounded.

Anonymous said...

Should have been thrown off the plane at 30.000 feet instead of on the tarmac! Democrats and liberals are cry babies, cowards, traitors, criminals and need to be banned from society. Basically they are a disease, a cancer and not patriots.