Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Octomom & Her Octuplets Appear on "The Doctors" Ahead of Eighth Birthday

Nearly 8 years ago, Nadya Suleman became notorious for having octuplets ... and following up their birth with a string of sex tapes, nude photo shoots and bad decisions.

Now, she's trying to prove she's a changed woman.

Suleman, who now goes by the name Natalie to herself from the "Octomom" moniker entirely, appears on Tuesday's episode of "The Doctors" -- where she reveals why she left it all behind.

"My history was haunting us. I left Octomom. I went back to my life as a counselor, I went back to make sure my kids had a happy, healthy life," she explains to the show's hosts. "I knew it was directly hurting my family. I had to protect them, I'm very very protective."

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who cares? This person was pretty much off our radar, and there is where she belongs.