Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 10, 2016

Trump promises special prosecutor for Hillary

'There has never been so many lies, so much deception'

Donald Trump made a bold move during the first half hour of Sunday night’s presidential debate, declaring that if he is elected, he will get a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.

“I didn’t think I was going to say this, but I’m going to say it, and I hate to say it, but if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there has never been so many lies, so much deception,” Trump said to his opponent’s face. “There has never been anything like it. We’re going to have a special prosecutor.”

Trump’s declaration came in response to Clinton’s call for Trump to apologize. The Democratic nominee noted Trump never apologized for his past remarks about the family of U.S. Army Capt. Humayun Khan, Judge Gonzalo Curiel of Indiana, or the “racist lie” that President Obama was not born in the United States.

“He owes the president an apology, he owes the country an apology, and I want him to take responsibility for his actions and his words,” Clinton said.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of these are more reasons to vote TRUMP!

Anonymous said...

Lock her up!