Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 26, 2016

Walmart Workers Refuse to Make Cop’s Retirement Cake.


Three Walmart workers in McDonough, Georgia refused to decorate a “thin blue line” cake for a police officer’s retirement party because they said it was racist.

A number of my Georgia readers alerted me to the story and on Saturday night I spoke directly with the police officer’s daughter. She asked that I not divulge her name and I’ve agreed to honor her request.


“The baker told me the blue line cake was racist”

— POLICE OFFICER'S DAUGHTER


“I was so shocked,” she told me. “I didn’t know what to do or say or anything. I was trying not to lose my temper or make a scene.” 
More

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their asses would be unemployed quickly.

Anonymous said...

Oh i would made a scene waiting for those usefull idiots in the parking lot

Anonymous said...

Bet they jump at the chance to do a BLM cake though.

Anonymous said...

No different if they had refused to make a coke for a gay couple

Anonymous said...

This is not the employees' decision to make. They decorate cakes according to the company's guidelines, not their own personal beliefs. If they fail to do so, they can be fired for cause.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
No different if they had refused to make a coke for a gay couple

September 26, 2016 at 10:50 PM

Why? Don't they like Pepsi?

Anonymous said...

Baker's have to do gay wedding cakes only fair that this cake should be done as requested. Even though there is nothing racist about it.

Anonymous said...

Obviously Blue lives DO NOT mater to the black employees working in the bakery. Duh, isn't that why blacks are shooting cops, and cops are having to either shoot first, or shoot back at them? The "racism" and where it is coming from, is obvious.