Saturday, September 24, 2016

Shapiro At Yale: 'Diversity Isn’t Our Strength. Decency Is Our Strength.'

On Wednesday night, Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro spoke at Yale University, and wasted no time in attacking the university for its pusillanimous behavior regarding political correctness, eliciting a standing ovation at the conclusion of the speech.

Shapiro, who has been battling laryngitis for a couple of weeks, began by joking and prompting laughter as he stated, “Thank you so much for having me; my mother will finally be pleased that I got to Yale … brief note: if my voice seems to be going out, if I start hacking up a lung, it’s just because I watched Hillary Clinton fall down on YouTube and it’s so contagious that that alone seems to have affected me.”



Anonymous said...

Forced diversity at the expense of quality is our weakness!

Just look at the Federal Government!

Anonymous said...

The special snowflakes at Yale will be triggered into a diversity crisis, all the way into their "safe spaces".