Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Shapiro At Yale: 'Diversity Isn’t Our Strength. Decency Is Our Strength.'

On Wednesday night, Daily Wire Editor-in-Chief Ben Shapiro spoke at Yale University, and wasted no time in attacking the university for its pusillanimous behavior regarding political correctness, eliciting a standing ovation at the conclusion of the speech.

Shapiro, who has been battling laryngitis for a couple of weeks, began by joking and prompting laughter as he stated, “Thank you so much for having me; my mother will finally be pleased that I got to Yale … brief note: if my voice seems to be going out, if I start hacking up a lung, it’s just because I watched Hillary Clinton fall down on YouTube and it’s so contagious that that alone seems to have affected me.”

More/Video

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forced diversity at the expense of quality is our weakness!

Just look at the Federal Government!

Anonymous said...

The special snowflakes at Yale will be triggered into a diversity crisis, all the way into their "safe spaces".