Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hillary Clinton says she doesn't need to take brain function tests

Hillary Clinton is ruling out taking a neurological test following a Florida TV anchor's question about elevated risk for dementia or Alzheimer's among older people.

'There's no need for that,' Clinton said when she got asked the question by Florida ABC anchor Sarina Fazan in an interview in Orlando.

Clinton at first joked when she got asked if she would take 'some neurocognitive test' given the elevated risks for degenerative disease 'because of your age.'

'I'm very sorry I got pneumonia,' Clinton shot back with a laugh. 'I'm very glad that antibiotics took care of it. And that's behind us now.'

She continued: 'I've met the standard that everybody running for president has met in terms of releasing information about my health.

More

No comments: