Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

‘15 Years On, Not Even Simplest Questions Answered’ – 9/11 Survivor

“The pain doesn’t go away” for 9/11 survivor Rick DeSantis, who spoke to RT on the eve of the tragedy’s 15th anniversary, calling for a full investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers.

DeSantis vividly recalls the “flames and the ball of fire” from that fateful September day 15 years ago, which still gives him nightmares even today.

“I think I only survived by the grace of God. When Tower One was hit by a plane, I proceeded to Tower Two to go inside. When I got to the doors of Tower Two, I heard the second plane… I turned around slowly… It seemed as though it was slow motion,” he told RT.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aside from the heating & air contractor who placed the explosives strategically in the ductwork of every third floor in accordance with the instructions provided from a New Jersey demolition expert I am baffled as well.The crazy thing is that the planes were never even thought of in the planning.They just happened along & set the whole thing in motion.