Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

If You Criticize Hillary Online Be Prepared to Confront One of Her Paid Trolls

A PAC that supports Hillary Clinton is preparing to launch an online campaign to fight people who criticize her. This is part of the ongoing Democratic strategy to stifle free speech and harass critics.

The Los Angeles Times reports:

Be nice to Hillary Clinton online — or risk a confrontation with her super PAC

When the Internet’s legions of Hillary hecklers steal away to chat rooms and Facebook pages to vent grievances about Clinton, express revulsion toward Clinton and launch attacks on Clinton, they now may find themselves in a surprising place – confronted by a multimillion dollar super PAC working with Clinton.

Hillary Clinton’s well-heeled backers have opened a new frontier in digital campaigning, one that seems to have been inspired by some of the Internet’s worst instincts. Correct the Record, a super PAC coordinating with Clinton’s campaign, is spending some $1 million to find and confront social media users who post unflattering messages about the Democratic front-runner.

In effect, the effort aims to spend a large sum of money to increase the amount of trolling that already exists online.

More

Publishers Notes: BRING IT ON, YYOUR COMMENT WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I think posting this article was a great service to your readers.
However, you should post all the comments (according to your guidelines) and allow the readers to cipher them out. I really enjoy reading the COMMENTS on your blog. That is why I come.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

check out her Instagram page. The comments are awesome. It will have hundreds of people saying they are Rick harrison and this is my pawn shop. They say that since Rick endorsed Trump

Anonymous said...

Ok my 1st ammendment right says I can say what I want and she can"t harm me, even though she is a Lying two faced evil cheat with very low morals, beside be a furniture thief. God Bless us all.

Anonymous said...

With all the hacking that's going on now I'm sure that someone can get my IT address . Having said that , this is what I think of Hillary and Obama . Both of these humans have tried to destroy my country , they are considered communist with absence of ethics and religion . There is a famous person that said "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" , I feel the same.I will not allow this country to go down further , if I can.
I'm sure there are many that feel the same way I do , we still have a constitution and a bill of rights.
By the way , come and get me Hillary , if you can.

Anonymous said...

Joe, they can't get us all, I will take a few with me.

Anonymous said...

now i want to know how these people are going to confront us... word calling, tell us we r wrong, could they possibly want to come to my home..... makes you go mmmmmmmmmmm BRING IT ON !!!!! they cant handle the truth

Anonymous said...


IIRC, PACs are prohibited by law from coordinating with campaigns. Having said that, we should have zero expectation that Democrats, and Hillary in particular, will pay even scant attention to something as insignificant as a law.

Voters, Beware!