Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 05, 2016

2011 Hot Lotto Winner Sues Over Jackpot That Could Have Been Bigger

A lottery winner from five years ago is suing the very entity that runs the games, claiming that he should have won a bigger prize. You may remember the reason why that’s a valid argument: a former security official with the Multi-State Lottery Association has been convicted of rigging the random-number-generating computer that picks the winning numbers for Hot Lotto. Now a 2011 winner is suing, arguing that his own jackpot should have been larger. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I wanted to sue someone over walking across my yard after I had just finished mowing some attorney would take my case.

Anonymous said...

Must have spent all the money already. Shut UP!!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
If I wanted to sue someone over walking across my yard after I had just finished mowing some attorney would take my case.

February 5, 2016 at 7:04 AM

you don't know what ur talking about