Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

TRUMP: I WILL VETO OBAMA ACTIONS ON GUNS

"We're not changing the Second Amendment."

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump told supporters Saturday that he will veto President Obama’s actions on guns if elected to the White House.

“The Second Amendment, it’s so great to me,” Trump said at a campaign rally in Biloxi, Miss.

“We’re not changing the Second Amendment.”

Trump said to loud cheers that there is an “assault” on the Second Amendment as Obama considers executive action on gun control.

“I will veto that. I will unsign that so fast,” Trump said.

Read more

1 comment:

T. Crowe said...

I'm sure he's prepared to veto and undo just about everything done by executive order. And it's surely a long list indeed. The EO abuse by this administration is beyond words.