Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 08, 2016

Suspect ID'ed After ISIS-Inspired Cop Ambush; Was 'Hearing Voices'

The man who police say ambushed a Philadelphia officer in the "the name of Islam" has been identified as 30-year-old Edward Archer.

Archer's mother reportedly said that her son had suffered head injuries, was "hearing voices" and family members had asked him to seek mental help.

Police Commissioner Richard Ross said earlier this afternoon that Archer opened fire on Officer Jesse Hartnett's patrol car at 11:30 last night.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOD protect this policeman and keep him and his family safe. What a brave soul.

Anonymous said...

My ex heard "voices". Glad she's many miles away now. This officer was extremely lucky,as I was!

lmclain said...

Just saw an official give a press conference where he went out of his way to say (repeatedly) that, even though the coward SAID he shot the cop in the "name of Islam", he "in no way represented the religion of Islam."
How does he know that? He's an expert on the Koran?
Quit trying to indoctrinate the public and putting a political spin on crime. It was disgusting to listen to that crap.
Keep cheering.

Anonymous said...

Exactly.. so now all Muslims are just little bit crazy hearing voices. Most likely to Their satanic moon God Allah. kill!Kill! crazy! what's it going to take for our leaders going to wake up!! another 911. what's going on with San Bernardino? Haven't heard much On that Front lately? Kinda makes you wonder If it's intentional

Anonymous said...

About 6 years ago a Jeep Grand Cherokee stopped app 20' away from me while I was walking my dog.The passenger opened fire with what sounded like a 9mm handgun and fired at least a dozen shots at me.For reasons I cannot comprehend I stood motionless while bullets passed so close to my face I could feel the wind from them.Not one bullet hit me or my dog.Had I followed conventional wisdom and hit the dirt we might have both been hit.That occurred at app 1AM with about 6" of snow on the ground.Just not my time I guess.

Anonymous said...

Where would the world religions be, if it weren't for severely paranoid schizophrenics hearing the "voice of God/Allah/Vishnu"?

Anonymous said...

9:05 AM - Good point.