Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Romance is not dead (or is it?)

A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly noticed that her husband was missing and, as they had a lot to do, she called him on the mobile.

Wife: "Where are you? You know we have lots to do."

Husband: "You remember the jewelry shop we went to about 10 years ago where you fell in love with a diamond necklace, -- I couldn't afford it at the time and I said that one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek and she got all choked up. "Yes, I remember that shop," she replied.

"Well, I am in the bar next to that."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do they get so mad when we tell them where we are?

Anonymous said...

Why do they get so mad when these are the men they marry?

Anonymous said...

Diamonds.
Inherently nearly worthless rocks. It's all a consumer ripoff. That's why I'm in the bar.