1. When did ''Little Suzie'' finally wake up?
(a) The movie's over, it's 2 o'clock
(b) The movie's over, it's 3 o'clock
(c) The movie's over, it's 4 o'clock
2. ''Rock Around The Clock'' was used in what movie?
(a) Rebel Without A Cause
(b) Blackboard Jungle
(c) The Wild Ones
3. What's missing from a Rock & Roll standpoint? Earth _____
4. ''I found my thrill...'' where?
(a) Kansas City
(b) Heartbreak Hotel
(c) Blueberry Hill
5. ''Please turn on your magic beam
_____ _____ bring me a dream,''
(a) Mr. Sandman
(b) Earth Angel
(c) Dream Lover
6. For which label did Elvis Presley first record?
7. He asked, ''Why's everybody always pickin' on me?'' Who was he?
(a) Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
(b) Charlie Brown
(c) Buster Brown
8. In Bobby Darin's ''Mack The Knife,'' the one with the knife, was named:
(a) Mac Heath
(b) Mac Cloud
9. Name the song with ''A-wop bop a-loo bop a-lop bam boom.''
(a) Good Golly, Miss Molly
(c) Tutti Fruitti
10. Who is generally given credit for originating the term ''Rock And Roll''?
(a) Dick Clark
(b) Wolfman Jack
(c) Alan Freed
11. In 1957, he left the music business to become a preacher:
(a) Little Richard
(b) Frankie Lymon
(c) Tony Orlando
12. Paul Anka's ''Puppy Love'' is written to what star?
(a) Brenda Lee
(b) Connie Francis
(c) Annette Funicello
13. The Everly Brothers were.....
(a) Pete and Dick
(b) Don and Phil
(c) Bob and Bill
14. The Big Bopper's real name was:
(a) Jiles P. Richardson
(b) Roy Harold Scherer Jr.
(c) Marion Michael Morrison
15. In 1959, Berry Gordy, Jr., started a small record company called...
16. Edd Brynes had a hit with ''Kookie, Kookie, Lend Me Your Comb''. What TV show was he on?
(a) 77 Sunset Strip
(b) Hawaiian Eye
(c) Surfside Six
17. In 1960 Bobby Darin married:
(a) Carol Lynley
(b) Sandra Dee
(c) Natalie Wood
18. They were a one hit wonder with ''Book Of Love''
(a) The Penguins
(b) The Monotones
(c) The Moonglows
19. The Everly Brothers sang a song called
''Till I ______ You.''
20. Chuck Berry sang
''Oh, ___________, why can't you be true?''
(a) Suzie Q
(b) Peggy Sue
21. ''Wooly _______''
22. ''I'm like a one-eyed cat....."
(a) can't go into town no more
(b) sleepin' on a cold hard floor
(c) peepin' in a seafood store
23. ''Sometimes I wonder what I'm gonna do........''
(a) cause there ain't no answer for a life without booze
(b) cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues
(c) cause my car's gassed up and I'm ready to cruise
24. ''They often call me Speedo, but my real name is......''
(a) Mr. Earl
(b) Jackie Pearl
(c) Milton Berle
25. ''Be Bop A Lula ....''
(a) she's got the rabies
(b) she's my baby.
(c) she loves me, maybe
26. ''Fine Love, Fine Kissing …..''
(a) right here
(b) fifty cents
(c) just for you
27. ''He wore black denim trousers and …..''
(a) a pink carnation
(b) pink leotards
(c) motorcycle boots
28. ''I got a gal named……....''
(a) Jenny Zamboni
(b) Gerri Mahoney
(c) Boney Maroney
Scroll Down so you aren't tempted to cheat (as if cheating were needed here).
* * * * * * * * * * * *
1. (c) The movie's over, it's 4 o'clock2. (b) Blackboard Jungle3. (a) Angel4. (c) Blueberry Hill5. (a) Mr. Sandman6. (c) Sun7. (b) Charlie Brown8. (a) Mac Heath9. (c) Tutti Fruitti10. (c) Alan Freed11. (a) Little Richard12. (c) Annette Funicello13. (b) Don and Phil14. (a) Jiles P. Richardson15. (c) Motown16. (a) 77 Sunset Strip17. (b) Sandra Dee18. (b) The Monotones19. (b) Kissed20. (c) Maybelline21. (b) Bully22. (c) peepin' in a sea food store23. (b) cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues24. (a) Mr. Earl25. (b) she's my baby26. (a) right here27. (c) motorcycle boots28. (c) Boney Maroney
Send this to everyone lucky enough to be teenagers in the Doo Wop era…... or who wishes they had been.