Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kraft recalls 242,000 mac and cheese cases over possible metal fragments

NEW YORK (ABC News) - Kraft Foods Group said Tuesday it is voluntarily recalling 242,000 cases of its Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner because some boxes may contain small pieces of metal.

"The recalled product is limited to the 7.25-oz. size of the Original flavor of boxed dinner with the 'Best When Used By' dates of Sept. 18, 2015 through Oct. 11, 2015, with the code 'C2' directly below the date on each individual box. The 'C2' refers to a specific production line on which the affected product was made," the company said in a statement.

The recalled boxes were shipped to customers in the U.S. and several other countries. The affected dates of this product were sold in only these four configurations, the company said

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do people think this is really food?

Anonymous said...

10:27 Sadly, there are some who ONLY eat out of boxes. I don't even consider restaurant food as "real food". Too much processed crap. If I didn't grow or kill it, I don't eat it.

Anonymous said...

"If I didn't grow or kill it, I don't eat it."


I call BS.

Anonymous said...

10:55 Deer, caught fish, pork, cow, duck, chicken, turkey... very easy to get by without using grocery stores or restaurants.

A simple greenhouse with light, heat and water... green crops year round. Canning, pickling, etc for the rest.

How is that BS? I know it's easier to allow others to do the work for you, but I prefer it. Restaurants? No thanks... too much sysco for me.