Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 16, 2015

MSP Snow Emergency Plan

The Maryland State Police Salisbury Barrack will enact a Snow Emergency Plan on 2/16/2015 at 2000hrs (8pm). We respectfully request that all motorist remove their vehicles from the road shoulders or have them removed via tow service. We further request that driving should be limited to emergency situations and / or essential personnel only. This Snow Emergency Plan covers all United States Routes and Maryland Routes in Wicomico County, Maryland. The Plan will remain in place until further notice. Thanks for your Assistance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw off! I'm a free man . I will drive and have fun in my truck all night long. If I tear something up I have insurance!

Anonymous said...

I think most folks will do as they damn well please.