Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Check out Tom Brady Giving MVP Truck To Malcolm Butler

BOSTON (CBS) — Tom Brady won his fourth Lombardi Trophy and third Super Bowl MVP award Sunday night.

But he wouldn’t have accomplished that without a clutch interception by undrafted rookie Malcolm Butler, who picked off Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson at the New England one-yard line with just seconds remaining in Super Bow XLIX to seal the victory for the Patriots.

“I think there are a lot of people who are very deserving of this award,” Brady said Monday morning in Arizona as he collected his latest MVP trophy.

As MVP, Brady also received a shiny new Chevy truck. While he didn’t hand his MVP trophy to Butler, the quarterback is doing the next best thing: He’s giving him the truck.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for Tom Brady it's nice to see someone who isn't well known get recognized for doing an excepionally good job. Good job Malcom I hope you have a long and successful NFL career.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the Patriots. I don't like Brady. But, this is a very classy move - good for him. I think I may have to re-evaluate my dislike of Tom Brady now :-)

LadyLiddy said...

There is nothing Tom Brady can do to make me like him.

Anonymous said...

Tommy boy has to do something to make himself look better. That's all this is.

Anonymous said...

Amen to both 2:28 and 2:30!!! Bet there is a message to his madness!!!