Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 19, 2014

Black Racists Who Don’t Work for a Living Hate Being Asked for Help

Hardly a week passes by without an elderly lady asking me to hand them down something from a shelf. Most of the women doing the asking are Asian. Some are Hispanic. The last one was African-American.

They aren’t asking me for help because I’m white. They’re asking me for help because I’m 6’2.

Being asked for help is an insult to

1. The lazy

2. The rude

3. Thin-skinned paranoid racists

So we had Michelle Obama pop up to complain that she got asked for help in a department store, even though her original version of the story made it clear that she was asked because she was tall. And apparently Obama gets mistaken for a valet everywhere he goes. I’m not sure why.

Valets work for a living.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what I take from all this is to ask a black person for help is now considered racists? God help us!