Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 13, 2014

More than a dozen states plan to cancel health care policies not in compliance with ObamaCare

More than a dozen states plan to cancel health care policies not in compliance with ObamaCare in the coming weeks, affecting thousands of people just before the midterm elections.

"It looks like several hundred thousand people across the country will receive notices in the coming days and weeks," said Jim Capretta of the Ethics and Public Policy Center.

The policies are being canceled because states that initially granted a reprieve at the request of President Obama are no longer willing to do so.

In coming weeks, 13 states and the District of Columbia plan to cancel such policies, which generally fall out of compliance with the Affordable Care Act because they don’t offer the level of coverage the law requires.

Virginia will be hardest hit, with 250,000 policies expected to be canceled.

And because federal law requires a 60-day notice of any plan changes, voters will be notified no later than November 1, right before the Nov. 4 midterms.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, I love it because, I get to say I TOLD YOU SO YET AGAIN...

Oh but now it will affect every last one of you... and I am glad because you deserve it... plain and simple...

I told my family about all of this as I have you, they treated me like you have and I GET THE LAST LAUGH because I WAS RIGHT... NOW it will affect every last one of you damn people and you thought you were untouchable... I laugh at your stupidity and arrogance...

Maybe you will listen to US CONSPIRACY PEOPLE next time huh? After all I have been right on everything I seen and told you was coming...

HOW DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE COMING? because history told me so, yeah that is right I am not a retard like you all and i do my research and I look into things especially the past... The past tells the future like a crystal ball...

The problem is, you people think there are no crazy people out here and there are, you people think there can't be sick people who want to harm others, but there is...

NOW YOU ALL WILL GET TO FEEL what we said you would when you talked down to us... WHO is laughing now? I AM...

Anonymous said...

Anyone who read the 8' tall BS law knew this FIVE years ago. The shame is, the Congress didn't read it, voters didn't read it and libTARDS voted for the Ahole loser it is named after. Wait!! More bad news is coming if libTARDS win the mid-term elections.

Anonymous said...

WOW...ZAP.... You were so right!! Now you can celebrate and wallow in your prediction with the rest of us. What the H%ll are you celebrating??? I take no delight when anyone who predicts sh&t wallows in it. I fail to understand your glee. This country is falling apart. You were correct... history repeated itself...and it is getting worse.

Anonymous said...

But I thought "if you liked you plan you could keep it."
This is why I am thoroughly disgusted with Jim Mathias.
If he isn't shrewd and perceptive enough to see a charlatan among us, then he is not the person for the job.

Anonymous said...

My coworker got his notice today that his Maryland insurance plan that he loved and bragged about because of its affordability will be cancelled!

Among other things his plan does not provide birth control. Remember Sandra Fluke the Georgetown law student and lib hero who couldn't afford to buy her own. Check it out she has now given $100,000 to her liberal causes.

It is not Joe Biden that needs to take this Country back, it is the conservatives!

Anonymous said...

222, I was with you shouting from the rooftops, but the chant drowned out our shouts! Now, the chanters have finally stopped chanting their God's name, but now want "us" or anybody to "fix" the garbage dump?

They all got what they deserved. Unfortunately, it affects all of us...

Jeeze people, if you're pissed, don't you think we are too?

THINK!

BTW, there's an election coming up in 3 weeks. DO SOMETHING to change this BS that YOU are pissed about.