Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sterling Not Selling Clippers, Suit Is Still On: Lawyer

Donald Sterling says he is not selling the Los Angeles Clippers and is not dropping his $1 billion lawsuit against the NBA, after announcing last week that he had agreed to sell the team to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.

"I have decided that I must fight to protect my rights," Sterling said Monday in a letter obtained by NBC News.

"I love the team and have dedicated 33 years of my life to the organization," he said. "I intend to fight to keep the team."

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good!

Anonymous said...

This would make a terrific reality show!A cranky old man with a young girlfriend.He remains defiant in the face of adversity.If this becomes a movie,Al Pacino would be one heck of a Donald Sterling.Or maybe Jack Nicholson.

Anonymous said...

Ah, to sell and collect another $2 Billion to add to the stack of them I already have, or to tell everybody else who's complaining to just piss off....

Decisions, decisions!

LOL!