Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Little Johnny - Priceless....

A teacher goes around her class asking each of the kids what they need at home. 
 
Joey says, "A computer." 
 
The teacher replies, "That would be very useful." 
 
Jenny says, "A new lawn mower." 
 
The teacher again replies, "That would also be very useful." 
 
Little Johnny pops up and says, "At my house we don't need anything!" 
 
The teacher asks him to think again carefully, as everybody needs something. 
 
Little Johnny replies, "No I'm sure. When Obama was re-elected, I clearly remember my dad saying; well, that's the last  thing we needed!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Johnny was/is a hilarious kid.One would question his origin,without just assuming that he was Stephen Colbert as a child.Was there ever a very first little Johnny who kept everyone in stitches,or did his legend merely morph into society to enable us to deal with everyday life,through laughter?

Anonymous said...

If I had a son he would look like little johnny

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly!!! Although, I was in mourning for a month after the re-election!! 2016 CANNOT get here fast enough!!!