Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Support The Ron Paul Freedom Bomb

Following my retirement from Congress, federal law has restricted what I could say and do for the past year.

But the muzzle's been removed.

And I’m determined to fight harder for liberty than ever before.

I want to let Congress know beyond a shadow of a doubt that, far from backing off, you and I are going to turn up the pressure in the fight for individual liberty.

So please help me make sure EVERY member of Congress knows the R3VOLUTION is alive and well by signing your "Defend Liberty Directive" below.

After you sign your Directive, I hope you'll make a generous contribution to help Campaign for Liberty FLOOD Congress with "Defend Liberty Directives" from patriots all across the country.

More

No comments: