Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

This College Kid Made Over $24,000 Yesterday Just By Waving This Bitcoin Sign On ESPN

A college student quickly made over $24,000 just by waving this sign on TV.

Here's the deal: Yesterday on ESPN's "College GameDay" (an ESPN college football show that's filmed at a different college campus each week) some student held the above sign that has both the Bitcoin logo and a QR code.

A QR code is a visual representation of any kind of information (frequently a URL for a website). In this case, the code represented a Bitcoin wallet.

On Reddit, Bitcoin fans managed to enhance the QR code from the screen in order to identify his wallet, so that people could donate money to him.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I post my wallet here? Haha, I have hundreds from years ago. I should sell...

Anonymous said...

This bitcoin seems like a scam to me and most young people I talk to agree.

Anonymous said...

whatever happened to working, not begging for a living?