Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Don’t Negotiate With Terrorists?

I will not comply with Obamacare.

There. I said it.

I am unequivocally not going to be complying with Obamacare.

I also won’t be purchasing health insurance at 4 times the regular price, nor will I participate in the government-funded “exchange” for “affordable” healthcare.

Now, first, let me be clear – this isn’t because I’d be paying $20,000 per year for the crappiest coverage. In reality, Obamacare and the subsidies my family is eligible for would make the cost incredibly reasonable – but that is not the point.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By definition Obama is truly a terrorist , we have already waited too long the impeachment trial to begin.

Anonymous said...

I'm on board. I CHOOSE to pay for car insurance because I CHOOSE to drive a truck. If I choose not to, the IRS would not be putting liens on my house. Same with everything else I buy. There is nothing I am forced to purchase as a product offered on the marketplace.