Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fishing Trip

Four guys have been going to the same fishing trip for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Ron's pals are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later, the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang, Ron, how long you been here, and how did you talk your missus into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since this morning. Yesterday evening, I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?' "I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over. On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes!

She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did. And then she said, "Do whatever you want."



So, here I am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, come on, that's funny

Anonymous said...

Yes it is...good laugh to start fri!

Anonymous said...

He's fishing and she's calling for backup.

Anonymous said...

Hope he enjoys his trip. There will be heck to pay when he gets home lol

Anonymous said...

Funny. Reminds me of the one that goes something like this-
To see who loves you more lock both your wife and your dog in the truck of your car and when you let them out see which one is happy to see you.

Anonymous said...

Go Ron!!!