Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

ROTFLMAO


Shanie Shields

to undisclosed recipients
Hi,

Sorry I did not inform you about my traveling to United Kingdom. I came to see my ill Cousin who is suffering from a Kidney disease, the news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency and must undergo Surgery to save her life. The surgery is very expensive here so I want to transfer her back home to have the surgery implemented, I have spent all the money with me but still need some more to complete the bills here and transfer her before things gets out of control. I will be glad if you can loan me $2,000 to make the necessary arrangement; I traveled with little money due to the short time I had to prepare for this trip and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I'll surely pay you back once I get back home, I need to get her home ASAP because she is going through a lot of pain at the moment and she has to be operated on time to avoid complications. I would appreciate whatever amount you can come up with if not all. Let me know if you can be of help so I will advise on how to transfer

Anticipating your reply to my request.

Best regards,

Shanie

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its a virus

Anonymous said...

Any moron would recognize this as an internet scam. It has nothing to do with Shanie

Anonymous said...

Did Obama hack her email or something?

Anonymous said...

Give her a break, she has obviously been hacked. Shanie and the United Kingdom don't even fit in the same sentence.

Anonymous said...

A dollar tomorrow for a hamburger today. Sadly, the city's system appears to be easily hacked.

Anonymous said...

8:44 PM

Why do you put everyone into that group? You lonely?

Anonymous said...

Mmmm , get another box of chocolates.

Anonymous said...

I wish all scamers would prey on her.

Anonymous said...

Boy all the Obama lovers are coming out of the would work.

Anonymous said...

The point is Shanie is to stupid to know she was hacked. Good one Joe!

BTW Shanie doesn't deserve a break.

Anonymous said...

12:25 AM because everything on here followers thinks is gospel - so I'm saying this is a scam not even an uneducated person would believe. back in the day called morons but not politically correct today - sorry for using the moron word

11:11 PM how did you obtain the info that it was the city system hacked?

Anonymous said...

6:38 AM, what is "would work"? Basic literacy "would work" to make you sound more credible.

Anonymous said...

639, huh? Obviously you don't have a clue about how these scams work so please sit down and keep your childish insults to yourself.

JoeAlbero said...

I put ROTFLMAO on the title because it is obvious her account was hacked. We have published this numerous times. I can recall Norm Conway and Rich Colburn getting hacked like this in the past.

The idea that Shanie would be able to afford going to the UK on her Council Person salary, (she has no other job) is humorous to me. I can see doing this to other public officials like Stevie Prettyman and so forth, but Shanie, I don't think so.

To the nay sayers writing in saying nasty things, get over it. Even Shanie has a good enough sense of humor to chuckle over it.

Anonymous said...

7:18 Moron is perfect verbiage for the current political arena.

Anonymous said...

9:46 = If you were not guilty you would not be defending your actions.