Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Local News Salisbury

Joe,

Crosswinds Apartments in Salisbury has been without running water today. As of 10 PM still no water. At around 8:30 PM, they brought in portapotties.


A little more info about this. It is affecting three building for approx. 66 units. Most of these units have more than one person living in them. Some has families that have no running water whatsoever still as of last night. I left around 9 PM, since I have little kids, they had just left portapotties outside each entrance but had stop working to fix the problem.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has Neighbhorhood Services and Code Compliance been contacted? This is against Salisbury City code?

Anonymous said...

Any word on if they have water yet? Things happen and sometimes pipes break but to expect people to go this long without water is absurd.

Anonymous said...

Why are we just hearing details about this today? This happened over the weekend. No coverage from WBOC and the Daily Disgrace. Don't we deserve better from our official media news sources? I'm paying the ten bucks a month for the Gannett newspaper's page. What am I getting for my money?

Anonymous said...

Delmarva Power broke the water line. Replacement part suppose to be here today and water on today afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Maybe pay the water bill?

Anonymous said...

Potties are still there as of 3pm.

Anonymous said...

d"oh!

Anonymous said...

Delmarva Power forgot to call Ms Utility. If I did this in my yard I would be fined for not calling and having the services located. Take a guess of how owns Ms Utility?

Anonymous said...

DPL doesnt own ms ut

Anonymous said...

7:02 I wasn't saying that DP&L owned Ms. Utility. I asked who owned that business? Do you have an answer?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
7:02 I wasn't saying that DP&L owned Ms. Utility. I asked who owned that business? Do you have an answer?

May 7, 2013 at 9:12 PM

It sure looked that way. : Take a guess of how owns Ms Utility?

Anonymous said...

It isn't Saturday yet,so the Crosswinds residents aren't due a bath.

Anonymous said...

ahahahahah @ bath comment