Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 24, 2013

Kmart Unleashes Another Near-Profane Ad

The retailer that set the advertising world on fire almost two months ago with its "ship your pants" campaign is now out with a follow-up.

And its new ad campaign is almost as funny as the original.

Once again, Kmart's ad agency ( which will probably rake in the awards for these) is using almost-profanity to sell a new idea at the longtime retailer.


Read more

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last straw of a desperate retailer.

Anonymous said...

Hard to beat "Ship my Pants", But this is good, too!

lmclain said...

Will those ads be banned in malls?

Anonymous said...

Imclain, do you have a job ?

lmclain said...

LOL! A GOOD job. How about you??

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

What does having a job have to do with biggassavings exactly?

Anonymous said...

My wife has a big ass,but don't tell her I said that.

Anonymous said...

I liked to ship my pants while ago when I drove down Market St and looked at our beloved Wicomico river.Who needs a beaver? That river will dam itself.