Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 29, 2013

BILL AYERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN PRISON

Bring them to Justice! They must pay for their crimes! Mob mentally is enough to prosecute anyone deemed unworthy of their freedom. Unless of course, you are in the justice system, and can work the system in your favor. So many people deserved to have their asses in jail. After the events over this past week I did some research into topics. When I found that there aren’t any articles that I wanted to read, I decided to write them myself.

I have an important question that has been bouncing around in my head. WHY IS BILL AYERS NOT ROTTING IN PRISON?? WHY IS BERNADINE DOHRN NOT ROTTING IN PRISON?? Average Americans are calling for the head of Jahar Tsarnaev , but nobody is connecting the fact that Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn committed, and bragged about the same crimes Tsarnaev is facing. How can this happen?

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when your President is bought and paid for, financed and mentored by your Communist father, your President and all the liberals will redefine you as a revolutionary... a freedom fighter... A college professor!

Anonymous said...

This has always gotten me-How could anyone with an ounce of common decency ever support and vote for Obama?
If McCain or Romney had associated with McVeigh the democrats would have been 'outraged.'