Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Ammunition Is Getting Scarce:


This morning I lucked out and was able to buy
several cases of ammo.

On the way home I stopped at the gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous brunette was filling up her car at the next pump.

She looked at the ammo in the back of my SUV and said
in a very sexy voice,
 
"I'm a big believer in barter, big boy.
Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"

I thought a few seconds and asked,
 
"What kinda ammo ya got?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I get it.He's gay.

Anonymous said...

I guess he was packing more than heat.

Anonymous said...

U would like to know how many and which politicians have stock interests in the ammunition corporations.