Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Mobile Albero For Mayor Signs

Don't be surprised when you see more and more of these driving around Salisbury. Salisbury residents and businesses want the right kind of change and know I'll deliver just that. 

It's time for a FULL TIME Mayor. Anyone who believes they can run a $51,000,000.00 a year business PART TIME is out of their mind. You can't manage that kind of money, please your employees, manage your employees and GROW your business on a PART TIME basis. You can't truly understand the wants and needs of your customers and employees on a PART TIME basis. 

I, Joe Albero, commit to Salisbury residents and businesses that I will be your first FULL TIME Mayor. I'm going to go to other business communities and share the advantages of relocating here to Salisbury. Believe me, there are massive advantages. After all, I relocated my business to the Eastern Shore because of such advantages and being so close to the Beach. 

As we stated last week, "Don't you think you should have a Mayor that works as hard as you do".

Here's the key though Ladies & Gentlemen, I need you to get out and VOTE on April 2nd. YOU do YOUR part and I'll do MINE. Let's show Annapolis that Salisbury can make an immediate turn around. Its time we take pride in Salisbury again. A great start is proving we care enough to get out and VOTE

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I am so on board you certainly have our votes. Mr. Albero, we met you this weekend when you came to our door. You make more sense then anyone I've seen in local politics. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say we look forward to the return of decent property values and morale in the city.

Anonymous said...

Where can i get a decal?

Anonymous said...

I'm new at this so I hope I get this comment up.

People who vote for Ireton are dooming this city to what we got rid of.

I will also support Debbie Campbell. She was out this weekend and now that I am better informed about what she does for us, I will not buy into the garbage put out by the Daily Times. I read it for the sports and obits anyway.

Anonymous said...

COOL!

Bullard Construction said...

I'll need 2 if you have them, Joe. You and Debbie's yard signs are in my yard, but I'm just outside the line. However, my trucks roll through Salisbury every day.

Anonymous said...

Now all you need is a megaphone on the roof.

Anonymous said...

I say a Jim Ireton for mayor sign in a yard between Georgetown and Rehoboth.

Anonymous said...

Vote Albero, Campbell on April 2nd.!

Anonymous said...

7:10:
That's where they all belong!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get out to vote for you Joe! Am ready for some serious changes in Salisbury. :)

Anonymous said...

Now if we can get Wicomico Transit on board.