Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Invitation To The 46th Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest Online Voting For Brenda Jackson

Joe

This is a copy of my official letter for the Pillsbury Bake-Off. I would like for you to allow me to get the word out to VOTE (one time only) for my recipe. I think it deserves to be in the finals. No one from this area has made it this far in the contest before. I was one of over two thousand recipes entered. I am going to be on Delmarva Life TV Show on Monday March 18th. Also the Daily Times is doing a feature article about me and the bake-off. It is an ONLINE VOTING to get the top 33 to go to finals in November. I really would appreciate your support and the backing of your readers to help me get to the finals. The voting begins March 14th. I cannot discuss the recipe until then. I would love to get the word out through you. Please contact me for more information. 410 623-2566. I live in Marion Station so this is a great blog story and it would be fun to get me to Vegas in November and the recipe is Yummmmy. Thank You, Brenda
Dear Brenda Jackson,

Contest officials have selected your recipe to be placed online at http://www.bakeoff.com for consumer voting in the 46th Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest for the Amazing Doable Dinners category. Congratulations on moving one step closer to a chance at the million-dollar grand prize!

your recipe will appear online for two weeks, beginning Thursday, March 14, 2013. Until online voting begins, you may not share any information about your recipe including your recipe name. Failure to maintain recipe confidentiality may lead to disqualification.

Your recipe will be grouped with 59 other recipes and placed on http://www.bakeoff.com/. Consumers 18 years of age or older as of March 14, 2013, can vote online for their favorite recipes.

33 potential finalists whose recipes receive the most votes will become Finalists in the Contest. Amazing Doable Dinners Category Finalists will be announced online, Thursday, April 4, 2013. If your recipe is one of the 33 recipes moving forward to the final competition in Las Vegas, NV November 10-12, 2013.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuuuhhhh! You mean I actually have to go out, buy ingredients, mix them myself, cook the danged mess in order to try this out? You can't find the time to make a bunch and hand them out on the plaza for us to taste?????

Jeeeeeeze!

I'll vote for anyone besides you just 'cause you're so MEAN!

Kidding aside, good luck, and dang right I'll try the recipe! This sounds like more fun than voting in the City elections! (NOT!)

Anonymous said...

Please re-run this post on the 14th to remind us to vote, Joe.

Bullard Construction said...

Good idea, 509! a lot of us need reminding!