Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 14, 2012

NUCLEAR WAR

We know because they danced and cheered as Americans leapt to their deaths from the burning towers, “our purpose was to document the event.” We know because they said, “Very good,” as 3,000 Americans perished. We know because the President of the United States admitted having prior knowledge of 911 in a press conference. Don’t listen to what he says, listen to how he reacts.

I’ve always been quite willing to crawl out on a limb and saw the limb off behind me over the last 11 years of running this website. Every piece I have ever written is still posted on the archives page so if someone feels like throwing rocks, they can.

I wrote an unusual piece on the 11th of March 2007 predicting a nuclear war within 30 days. The Zionist paid trolls immediately began attacking me. You see, Americans are not allowed to be critical or speak the truth about Israel or Zionism. The 30 days passed and no nuclear war ensued. There was no false flag operation. Or was there?

Let me give you a little of my background that not a lot of people are aware. I was in the US Marine Corps from 1964 until 1970. I was an F-4B pilot but I was also what the military calls a 0202; a military intelligence officer. I spent from July of 1968 until March of 1970 in combat in Vietnam. I had over 800 combat missions, more than any fixed wing pilot has flown in the US military in any war ever. I had over 55 personal decorations. I know war and I know intelligence.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

american hostages? 242 dead marines in lebonan countless attacks against americans around the world by iran's proxy's? Geez I sure wish I could find what drugs you are taking so I could live in bliss to. Reality is a bitch but denying it will only cause us further grief. Only one thing will stop all this bs and that's when you smack them hard enough they decide it ain't worth it and go home and stop the bs.
my views as a former marine who lives in this century and reality!