Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Handicapped Parking...At Sears

Today I had to go to Sears.

As I approached the entrance, I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.

I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.

The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, ''I'm not handicapped!''

Well, as you can imagine, my face was red!

''Oh, I'm sorry" I said, "I saw your Obama sticker and just assumed...''

She gave me the finger and yelled some nasty names at me.

Boy! Some people - and when you're just trying to help them out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That space is for physical handicaps not mental!

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny. And oh so true

Anonymous said...

Most of the ones with those stickers would have parked there anyway!

Anonymous said...

And then the person with the Romney sticker on the back of their SUV parked in the handicapped spot, blocking out someone who truly needed it, because its their God given right to do whatever they want.