Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Now Its Unfair That I Own A Blog

It cracks me up to no end how we have received so many comments complaining that it is unfair that I am running for Mayor and I own a Blog.

Well, let's see Nay Sayers, doesn't Ireton have the Daily Times? Funny how Ireton admitted Saturday night that he knew Salisbury News is blowing the Daily Times away and now all of a sudden a select few think its unfair that I have a Blog.

Look, I have worked MANY years to run this Blog. Do you actually think for a second that I've been doing this for the past 8 years just so I can run for Mayor and make a big $25,000.00 a year in doing so.

I have an obligation to our viewers to tell the news. Ireton and Mitchell not showing up and or leaving as soon as a Council Work Session starts is news. If you don't like it I would suggest you go tell your Mayor he has a FIRST commitment to the citizens of Salisbury first and that goes for Mitchell too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what? If Ireton wants to do a blog he can! And he'd blow JT away just with hits from RB.

Anonymous said...

JT might like that!

Anonymous said...

I know really....So What~~~~ if you have a blog! Anyone can certainly start one themselves including the mayor unless of course one doesn't want us to know what's going on.

Anonymous said...

It is unfair

Anonymous said...

ANON 11:59:
Does RB=Rehoboth Beach?