Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

PLEASE HELP FIND LITTLE KITTY

Joe,

We are looking for our Little Kitty. Today she decided to push the screen out of a second floor window and where she as ended up we do not know. The apartment is directly above the old Deli 111 on the one way part of the plaza. She is 2 years old and is Calico with little puffs of fur on her ears. At this time I do not have a picture available. She is also mirco-chipped. You found her once over a year and half ago for us and I know you can do it again. Anyone with information please e-mail me at littlekittylost2012@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know she is still in the area of the one plaza. She was seen last night near the parking garage.

Anonymous said...

People, start looking----she must be scared to death!

We put a piece of latice work over our screen----they can still see out--but can't pust through.

Sure hope she's found!

Unknown said...

Joe Thanks for posting this, I saw her last night but she ran from me and have got a few emails of people saying they saw her today. If anybody is able to catch her or if you see her feel free to call me at 4105139078. thanks for all your help

Anonymous said...

I so hope she is found!!!!Beautiful torty!!!

Nina said...

Joe, I saw this cat this morning i think. it was coming down the fire escape attached to DiCarlo Digital Copy Center and One Plaza East building and heading toward the health department. I just saw this otherwise i would have caught it.

- Nina