Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 02, 2012

NYC List of Banned Words Goes Public

When I noted in this forum that the New York City Department of Education had banned 50 words from appearing on tests, some of our readers jokingly asked if I was kidding. Unfortunately I was not, and now the NYC Ed Department has published those 50 words, proving it.

Howard Portnoy, over at Hot Air's Green Room reprinted the entire list, which I am copying verbatim here:

Continued Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That list is the most rediculous thing I've ever read. So much for History class, the Constitution, Biology class (have to disect frogs, oh how traumatic). Guess we can eliminate Geography, too, because a report on a specific country could come up with some of those words. How politically correct are we going overboard?? Sorry, can't say politics...oops.