Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lost Dog

Joe;

I found a dog a few years ago and you found the owner quickly. Last night I lost my tenants dog; it got out and would not come to me. I had to leave to pick up my son at daycare and returned to the tenants house 40 minutes later and the dog had vanished. I checked with the Humane society this morning and they claim he was not picked up I filled out a lost dog report. Please help I am a dog lover and I feel terrible about this. Last seen at 27140 crooked Oak lane; Hebron MD 21830 at 6pm; at the corner of Crooked Oak Lane and Quercas drive (near Rockawalkin/Crooked Oak Ln). Small male brown poodle wearing a brown sweater and red collar, about 5 years old 20 lbs; answers to the name of Riley and is very wary of men will come right up to women. The Dog ID tag clasp broke so the dog does not have ID tags; a very timid dog .

Regards;

Frank Cherrix
cherrix1@msn.com
410.430.6958

From The Owner:

She placed an ad on craigslist last night; Riley is in the white sweater....

http://easternshore.craigslist.org/pet/2955695462.html

I just moved to a new neighborhood and my dog ran out of the house. He has been missing since last night on Crooked Oak Lane (close to Nanticoke Road), in Hebron MD. He means the WORLD to me so if you have found him or seen him please give me a call or send an email. He is a light brown fuzzy miniature poodle, but a lot of people cant tell he is a poodle. His tags are not on him but he should have on a red collar. PLEASE let me know if you have seen him or have him. Thanks so much!

410-603-6988

No comments: