Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

BIKES TO BEACH EVENT COINCIDES WITH MAY’S MOTORCYCLE SAFETY AWARENESS MONTH; OCPD REMINDING MOTORISTS TO “SHARE THE ROAD”

This weekend thousands of motorcyclists are anticipated to visit OceanCity, as the 2nd Annual Bikes to the Beach Spring Rally is scheduled to begin on Thursday, April 26. In correlation with Motorcycle Safety Awareness Month, which begins May 1, the Ocean City Police Department is reminding motorists and motorcyclists to “share the road” with each other and be extra alert to keep motorcyclists safe.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great now I got someting to look forward as I make my way home with every wannabe pretender idiot hogging up the highway lollygagging their way down rt 50 in the left lane so they can go hang out with a bunch of other mental midget dirt bags, all so oc can make a few bucks!
kind of remids me of halloween for adults, dress up and play fantasy, look at me I could be a member of an ultra bad ass motorcycle gang cept I'm an even bigger loser!

Anonymous said...

Who's going to remind the bikers to share the road with cars & not do 90+ mph on the Rt. 13 bypass?