Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Two Cats Need A Loving Home


Dear Mr. Albero,


I follow your blog and I have noticed the dedication you and your readers have to our animal community. I have seen the stories of lost pets who have been reunited with their owners thanks to your readers. I am in need of your assistance. I've tried all other options with no success. I have two female Calico cats who need a permanent home. Their names are Mitzi and Cammi. They are sisters, about 6 years old, who have never been separated. They are very sweet cats who love to be brushed and pampered, and are both good with other cats and dogs. I'm looking for a home for the two of them if possible, but will separate if absolutely necessary. They were left with me by a friend, and I simply can't provide the with the kind of home they deserve. They currently reside in our shed outback because with our four dogs in the house, they would never have any peace. I love them dearly and can't imagine having to take them to the Humane Society. I fear they wouldn't be able to withstand the stress of kenneling. Please help me to provide these cuties with a good home. They deserve a warm and fuzzy life. Interested parties can email me. Thanks in advance for your help. 443-373-7335

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are some of the cutest cats I have ever seen! I hope you find them a good home.

Anonymous said...

I know they will find a home though this site. Two cats are better then one.

Anonymous said...

I would love to take them, but I already have 3, and they are beautiful. are they fixed and declawed?

Anonymous said...

They are both spayed, but not declawed. I've never had a problem with them clawing furniture.