Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Study: Half Of Internet TVs Aren't Getting Online

More TVs on the market have the capability to connect online to access apps that stream video and music, as well as hook up to browsers and social networks. Consumers, though, aren't necessarily taking advantage of the feature. According to research firm NPD In-Stat, half of the TV owners aren't putting the devices online.

More »

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have a t.v. like that have used it once or twice just to do it.

Unless there is a wireless keyboard and mouse for it, what's the point. (I don't know if there is or not but we don't have one for t.v.)

I have a computer and I have t.v.'s. Sometimes I watch t.v. or a movie on the computer but what's the point of watching the internet on the t.v.?

Bigger screen sure but ...I don't see any benefit unless you don't have a computer maybe.