The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Salisbury Fire Ruled Accidental

The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office has ruled a Tuesday morning fire in Salisbury accidental.

Firemen were called to the home on Kiowa Avenue around 2:30 a.m.; the blaze caused an estimated $115,000 damage to the one-story structure.

The Fire Marshal says it appears the blaze started in a bedroom when burning incense ignited some nearby combustibles.

No comments: