Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Cat Adoption

Hi Joe!

Six months ago a cat showed up on my husband and my's doorsteps. We have tried finding it's rightful owner, but have recently found out that it belonged to a lady who passed away in our neighborhood. Thus was abandoned when she died. It has been an outdoor cat for the last six months, but we have recently gotten it checked by a vet and given all its shots and tests. However, my husband and I cannot afford to keep another cat. Our two current cats have both been rescues and get along with this one very well! It is very friendly with people and other cats (we do not know about dogs). It is getting cold outside and I would love to see this kitty find a home for Christmas. I have all the vet reports on the cat (approximately two years old and a male). If anyone is willing to help us and this poor kitty out, please call or email me at 443-614-2405 or ashley.m.stern@gmail.com. Thank you so much for all you do with the blog and thank you in advance for posting this.

Ashley

No comments: