Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 03, 2011

Queenstown Petting Zoo Golf Course

Want to try something different, like I did last Friday. While no one noticed, I snuck away last Friday to play a round of Golf in Queenstown. Little did I know I'd run across all kinds of wildlife, including a Fox that was tame enough to pet.

One thing is for sure, IF you happen to carry a camera with you there's no question you can easily capture the beauty the Eastern Shore provides. It was a perfect day, for me, anyway.

10 comments:

Sturg said...

Must have been a rough afternoon of golf. Looks like you were in the woods more than in the fairway!!!

Just kidding...great pics!

Joseph Albero said...

anonymous 1:37, shot an 84.

Anonymous said...

If wild animals allow you to come near enough to touch, that should alarm you.

In a word, rabies. I know you're gonna do what you want but be careful.

Joseph Albero said...

anonymous 1:43, I truly could not believe how close each one of them allowed me to get to them. Especially the Fox.

Anonymous said...

That is one big black snake.

Anonymous said...

There is a golf course in Montgomery County where two fox will get in your golf cart and just sit there waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

check your self for ticks!

Anonymous said...

too many critters for me!!

Anonymous said...

Love that bird house with the beek
sticking out.
Oh yeah, check for ticks.

Anonymous said...

i dont think 2:06 is talking about critters!