Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boston Red Sox Pitcher Served Papers In Child Support Case Before Game

Hours before taking the mound for the reeling Red Sox against the Orioles Tuesday night at Fenway Park, pitcher Erik Bedard was served with papers in a child support case, The Post has learned.

Bedard was served with papers from Massachusetts Probate and Family Court at Fenway Park at 3 p.m. Tuesday. The papers were served by lifelong Yankees fan Tom Cabral, who was acting on behalf of Bedard’s ex-girlfriend Courtney Roberts.

“The Red Sox were very cooperative,” Cabral told The Post. “They asked me if I could serve these tomorrow because he was starting tonight. My position was, my client wants it served today, and that’s what I have to do.”

More

No comments: