Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tax Flight A Reality For Frederick Business Owner

Our story last week on a national study, “Tax flight is a myth,” produced more reader comments than any we’ve posted this summer. Some supported the study’s conclusion, but most scoffed. One of the comments came from Frederick County businessman Mark Gaver, for whom fleeing from Maryland taxes is now a personal reality.

Continue Reading...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have posted my situation here before. I lived in MD since 1974 and two years ago became a FL resident. While I still own many properties including a personal residence here, I no longer invest in MD properties or pay MD income tax. I enjoy the change of seasons (a month at a time) here and spend rest of the year in FL. There are many people doing the same thing.