Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Nice Getaway

Each year I am able to break away from Salisbury News and take a mini vacation. Last week we did just that.

This go around we took 4 days to visit Family in Virginia Beach and two long days at Bush Gardens.

I have to be truthful. I haven't been to Bush Gardens for more than 30 years, so I knew it would be a good time. Talk about a complete turn around, (ride wise). There wasn't a single ride I/we didn't enjoy. Rides have become far more comfortable and the thrill of the new rides far exceeds amusement rides of the past.

The image above was taken on the Bay Bridge Tunnel. No other vacation pictures will be posted, I'm sure you know why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Busch Gardens too. Haven't been in a few years. I would like to see what it feels like to go when it's not 114 degrees in the shade. lol