Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Texas Man To Be Executed For Revenge Killing After 2001 Terror Attacks

(CNN) -- Mark Anthony Stroman, a 41-year-old man who made national headlines after he fatally shot an Indian man during a shooting rampage that began after the September 11 terror attacks, is scheduled to be executed Wednesday.

"I cannot tell you that I am an innocent man. I am not asking you to feel sorry for me, and I won't hide the truth," Stroman said in a recent interview.

"I am a human being and made a terrible mistake out of love, grief and anger, and believe me, I am paying for it every single minute of the day."

The admitted white supremacist was convicted in the deadly shooting spree that began just after the September 11 terror attacks.

His target: those he believed were of Middle Eastern background, in revenge and retaliation for the worst domestic terror incident in U.S. history.

More

No comments: