Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let It Rain!

This morning WBOC stated there would only be a 20% chance of rain. Well, if you just got the storm we just got, it's 100%. Not that I mind that they were wrong, (if you want to call 20% wrong like I do) because we really needed it. If your grass is like mine, two weeks ago my property looked like a well groomed golf course. This morning it looked mostly brown because of the lack of rain. So the rain is a welcome sight. I guess it's just nice to have a job where your mostly wrong and you still get paid. Brian said yesterday we wouldn't see rain until at least next Wednesday. I hope he's on the Beach getting poured on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bsd it wasn't a bigger cloud. We got 20 seconds of sprinkle ten miles south of you.

Anonymous said...

It was a very tiny cloud!

Anonymous said...

When will you guys learn , I poured green concrete in place of a lawn years ago. No cutting , green all year.

Anonymous said...

no rain here :-(

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, no rain in Pittsville.

Anonymous said...

No rain in Rustic Acres.

Anonymous said...

Got rained on for about 10-20 minutes in Pocomoke.. Didn't really wreck the day. I'd say their forecasting really wasn't that bad.