Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Two Bulldogs Euthanized After Attacking Girl, 7, In Dundalk

Two dogs that attacked a 7-year-old girl in Dundalk over the weekend have been euthanized, according to a Baltimore County Department of Health spokeswoman.

The American bulldogs were put down Monday at the request of their owner, said the spokeswoman, Monique Lyle.

The girl had been riding her bike in the 700 block of Villager Circle when the dogs escaped their yard and attacked her, said Lt. Robert McCullough, a Baltimore County police spokesman.

The girl remains in serious condition and will need several surgeries to recover from her injuries, he said.

More

1 comment:

EdenMan said...

I've raised Dobe's & Rot's in a previous life...and God willing, I will again. My point is, powerful dogs handled by a fool, are dangerous. I don't know the exact circumstances, BUT as a dog owner...I'm totally responsible for my dogs actions.