Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sam's Club Is A Mess!


I took this picture the other day and then I went to the manager of Sam's Club and pointed it out. At first he said, what's wrong with it. In my mind I thought, well, the "wecome" is missing an "L". Then, the entire sentence is wrong! Add the "L" to "wecome" and take out "To The" and it MIGHT be OK. "Welcome New Arrival."

I thought they would have pulled it from the cooler. He did, at first. I went back the next day and guess what, it was right back on the shelf with all of the same screw ups. Now I'm sure someone familiar with Ebonics looked at it and said, PERFECT, I Love It!

I would have even bought it if it wasn't $35.00 and then marked down to $5.00. I would have added an "L" and driven to PRMC and sold it for $50.00. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could just leave it like it is and still get $50 if you'll take food stamps.. :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the New Arrival is fine.

Welcome, New Arrival is fine. (Must have comma.)

No "L" is not fine.